Hi

It took me a bit longer and caused me a few more changes to the FeatureFlags
stuff ….

So instead of immediately merging back to trunk, lets have another round of
discussions.

The most important changes (off the top of my mind):

* Support HttpServletRequest instead of requiring SlingHttpServletRequest for
the ClientContext and ExecutionContext. This allows using this functionality
outside of Sling (I hope)
* Add Web Console listing known features
* Add support for org.apache.sling.featureflags.Feature factory configuration
(static configuration can be overwritten with "feature" request parameter)
* additional services registered through FeatureManager, which itself is not a
service any longer

I also added a crude page to the staging at [1]

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix

[1]