Hi Oliver

Am 30.01.2014 um 21:18 schrieb Oliver Lietz <apa...@oliverlietz.de>:

> prefer String ServiceUserMapper#getServiceUserId(Bundle, String)

You mean lowercase "d" (as in Id) instead of uppercase (as in ID) ? Yeah, IIRC
would have done that, too. Yet we reflect the casing of
ResourceResolver.getUserID() which in turn reflects the casing of JCR's
Session.getUserID().

> and module
> should be placed in bundles as it's not optional (an extension) for new
> org.apache.sling.jcr.base

You mean you would place it directly into the bundles folder ? I agree that it
is crucial and I am ok with it moving there. Yet, I feare we are starting to
crowd that root folder with the API, Engine, ResourceAccessSecurity, and
ResourceResolver modules and optionally the ServiceUserMapper and maybe more.

Regards
Felix