Hi,

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3545 - missing
ELContextWrapper/JspValueExpression

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3546 -
org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException cannot be
resolved

I suspect that code refers to classes of the "old" compiler that are
gone now, but I'm not sure if we can just fix the code using new /
more standard classes instead, or if we have to dig deeper to preserve
compatibility with existing code.

IOW, are people using these classes in actual JSP code, or do we just
have them in our tests?

org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.el.ELContextWrapper
org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.el.JspValueExpression
org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException

-Bertrand