Hi,

I just tried to follow the release process steps and noticed when updating
the obr/sling.xml, that it hasn't been done so for quite a while (2.5
years). So I'm not sure what the idea with this is, but I guess we should
update it.

Also, when trying to do a 'svn up' on people.apache.org, I got the
following:

stefanegli@minotaur:/x1/www/sling.apache.org/content/obr$ svn up
svn: E155004: Working copy '/x1/www/sling.apache.org/content' locked
svn: E200031: sqlite: attempt to write a readonly database
svn: E200031: sqlite: attempt to write a readonly database
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

I'm uncertain if doing a 'svn cleanup' there does not have any
side-effects.. :S

Anyone familiar with the setup there?

Cheers,
Stefan