So now the scripting.java release is complete. It's sort of funny that
I proposed waiting for it but in the end there was no need for that
since it's not part of the launchpad :-)

I've removed oak and all runModes from the launchpad in
https://svn.apache.org/r1628432 .

So I guess we're good to go. I have no idea what should happen now,
but if anyone does the road is clear.

Robert

--
Sent from my (old) computer