Hi Sandro,

thanks for your contribution, really appreciated. We had several attempts
to get a nice resource based browser in Sling but so far, it seems all of
them failed more or less. In the end usually due to lack of
resources/interest. I understand that in your case this would be different
which looks promising to me.

Now, obviously as stated by you, the name would need to be changed. I
haven't look into the implementation yet, so I can't tell whether that
would need to be changed or adjusted. Maybe you can briefly summarize how
it works today?

I think this would also mean that we drop the other attempts.

> I will work on that in any case in the months to come according to
>> the roadmap I pointed out in my talk [3]. If there is interest in the
>>
>>  To put that right: I will not only work on that in the months to come
> but I will maintain it in the long run. It's just that I can put more
> work in it in the next months.
> I'm curious about your feedback.
>
> Best,
>
> Sandro