Thanks Carsten,
some words about myself:
I live in Munich and I am involved with Apache Jackrabbit and Apache Sling
since 2009. I work at Netcentric (http://www.netcentric.biz
<http://www.netcentric.biz/>).
In Apache Sling I contributed some patches to Sling Models in the past.
Currently I am focussing my work on Sling Validation and want to come up with
some patches for that in the near future.
I feel honoured that I was invited to become Apache Sling Committer and I am
really looking forward to work together with you guys.

Regards,
Konrad