hi developers,

i was trying to get the fling example with the sling scripting thymleaf bundle up and running as presented at adaptTo 2014. My problem is that i'm new to sling. I already installed the sling query, sling scripting thymeleaf and sling fling bundle at sling launchpad 7. when i try to request the fling example page as described here: https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/scripting/scripting-thymeleaf.html i always get an 404 error.
can you please help me to get this example working.

thanks in advance

--

Pixelpark AG, Geschäftsbereich Agentur, Samuel Stein, IT-Developer
Bergmannstraße 72, D-10961 Berlin, Tel +49.30.5058-1550, Fax -1400

Pixelpark

Web: http://www.pixelpark.com | Twitter: http://www.pixelpark.com/twitter | Facebook: http://www.pixelpark.com/facebook

Vorstand: Horst Wagner (Vorsitzender), Dirk Kedrowitsch, Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Pedro Simko, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg: HRB 72163

This e-mail has been sent by Pixelpark AG, Germany. It is intended for the named recipient only. The information contained in this message and any attachments hereto are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and all attachments to it from your system without keeping a copy. Thank you for your cooperation.

Please consider your environmental responsibility. Do you really need to print this e-mail?