As the previous patch (SLING-4215) is committed by Julian I created a new one in SLING-4239 [1] that contains the features I described in this email. It includes the patch command that worked for me as the patch contains binary data. I would be glad if someone could commit it.

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4239

Thanks,

Sandro