Hi Team,

Often we see that some integration test starts failing on CI server
but does not fail when ran individually on local setup. This can
happen due to various reasons like data created from other test
influencing the failing test logic, issue in some other module etc.

Debugging such failure takes time as the CI output does not provide
much info and in many cases does not provide access to server side
logs which contain most relevant data. Even if you can get access to
server side logs it take time to determine the logs which were created
while the test in question was being executed as the logs have lot of
noise.

It would be lot faster if upon some integration test failure the test
can dump the server side logs (only the logs created during that test
execution) locally. This would allow a developer to directly get all
related data within CI server provided data itself.

I have implemented one approach in SLING-4280 [1]. Kindly review the
proposed approach !!

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4280