From: Felix Meschberger [mailto:fmesc...@adobe.com]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 5:58 AM
To: dev@sling.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Sightly] provide access to the Script Resource Resolver in
RenderContext

Hi

I am a bit hesitant with shipping ResourceResolver instances around. But since
this is for an extension of the scripting language, this might make sense. We
just have to properly document that this is not the request processing
ResourceResolver but the ServletResolver’s ResourceResolver which is only
intended to be used for script resolution tasks.

Regards
Felix