Hi

> Am 26.01.2015 um 11:29 schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>:
>
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:25 AM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com>
> wrote:
>> ...Maybe we should add somewhat more to be able to declare a mapping
>> from extension to concrete script language name,...
>
>>   sling:script =  [
>>       „html=thymeleaf“,
>>       „js=nashorn“
>>   ]
>
> Ok, so this would completely override the configured
> extension-to-script engine mappings, for the values of the
> sling:script property?

Good point ! I think we can use this configured mapping, but if the selected
script engine does not support the extension, the configured mapping should
still be ignored.

We don’t want things like this:

   sling:script = „html=JSP“

to cause a Thymeleaf or Sightly script to be run through the JSP processor

> I like it - we just need to make sure to properly log + inform the
> RequestProgressTracker of what's happening, to make it transparent.

Excellent point — we just would have to see how this could be done because the
adapter factory might not have access to the RequestProgressTracker.

Regards
Felix