Hi,

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Romain_FR <romain.schm...@capgemini.com> wrote:
> ...is there any improvements concerning this problem ?
> For our project, we are looking for the solution to use Sling with Oak....

Tomasz just published https://github.com/trekawek/Sling-S3 with
interesting setups for running Sling on Oak + Mongo. That stuff is not
officially part of Sling but now that he's a committer, having more
users might convince him to bring this here as a contrib ;-)

Note that we should eventually update the Crankstart launcher to use
the tooling/support/provisioning-model format. Once that happens the
format of the crankstart files will change, but the conversion should
be fairly simple.

-Bertrand