From: Georg Köster [mailto:m...@georgkoester.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:51 AM
To: dev@sling.apache.org
Subject: XSS protection path mangling issue: Bug or not?

Hi all,

I stumbled over this behavior: Last part in path gets prepended with an
underscore if there is a colon in the query string. Test appended, to be
applied on  https://github.com/apache/sling/tree/196dea678c6010

Test output:

Failed tests:
  XSSAPIImplTest.testGetValidHref:267 Requested
'/content/items/searchpages.html?0_tag:id=geo'
expected:</content/items/[searchpages.html?0_tag%3a]id=geo> but
was:</content/items/[_searchpages.html?0_tag_]id=geo>

Is this a bug? Should I create an issue ?

Cheers,

Georg