Hi,

I reverted my changes in 'r1671740' and hope it fixes the build.

Best,

Sandro

Am 06.04.15 um 22:14 schrieb Sandro Boehme:
Hi,

somehow I managed to break the build of 'sling-trunk-1.6' by checking
something in to 'contrib/explorers/resourceeditor'. From what I
understand it should not have a dependency to that build, right?
It looks like an integration test of the Event Support project failed.
But I cannot reproduce it.
The failsafe plugin version has been updated at a commit before but the
build was blue.
Does someone have a pointer? The problem is, that I will probably have
no or not a good internet connection during the next 8 days. I will do
my best to fix it. I guess I will not commit short before a vacation again.

Best,

Sandro