Hi,
Thanks for extracting some of the classes.
 I think you could have gone further, with the Filters as they are service
implementation and being registered inside the activate method does a good
job of hiding them from someone scanning the code base. I don't think it's
important enough to do anything about unless you think it matters.
Best Regards
Ian