Hi Nicolas,

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Nicolas Peltier <npelt...@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after having seen the Nth requirement for some bulk content transformation,
> and without proper tool to do it, i’ve developed sling pipes [0] that did the
> job well (2 last examples), and seems pretty flexible for future needs.
> If the sling community sees any interest in getting it, i’d be happy to
> contribute.

While my experience with bulk content transformation is limited, I
think it makes sense to include this in Sling, as part of /contrib .
To start with it would be easier if this module would reuse the sling
parent, just like other Sling modules. Then you should open an issue
in the SLING issue tracker for this contribution and attach the
tarball of the exact code you wish to submit.

BTW, I think you have a case-insensitive filesystem :-) the build fails for me

  [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile
(default-compile) on project sling-pipes: C
ompilation failure
  [ERROR]
/home/robert/Documents/sources/apache/sling-pipes/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/contrib/pipes/XpathPipe.java:[13,8]
class XP
athPipe is public, should be declared in a file named XPathPipe.java

Cheers,