Hi Julian,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Julian Sedding <jsedd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...What is the rationale to use Strings to "configure" the TeleporterRule?...

Keeping the junit.core's bundle dependencies minimal, to avoid having
to add things server-side.

> ...I would prefer to pass in an instance of Customizer. A
> LaunchpadCustomizer implementation could be provided ootb, and it
> could even support options...

The problem then is that that LaunchpadCustomizer implementation needs
to be visible to the junit.core bundle that runs server-side. This
increases coupling and can lead to weird classloading issues when
debugging. A la "why is the director of the Inception movie messing
with my setup" ;-)

As it is now, the ClientSideTeleporter and Customizer are only
instantiated on the client side, their classes are not needed at all
on the server side, which makes things simpler.

-Bertrand