Hi Bertrand,

I'm glad you like it!

Yeah, the closing titles scrolled though way too quickly at the end.
Here are the GitHub links:
https://github.com/sandroboehme/sitebuilder
https://github.com/sandroboehme/car_rental

And as one person asked on site here at the adaptTo(): The license is of course planned to be the Apache license. The Jericho parser that I included uses the EPL and the LGPL license. And to not needing the restrictions Apache expects when using an EPL licensed project I asked if we can get the Jericho parser Apache licensed and the response was positive which I'm happy about.

Best,

Sandro