On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> Julian Sedding wrote
>> Thanks for your inputs. I went ahead and committed the change
>> (https://svn.apache.org/r1717425).
>>
>> The format is "Sling - <pool name> #<counter>". If someone has a
>> strong preference for an alternative, please go ahead and change it.
>> It uses String#format().
>>
> Maybe I'm the only one, but I would prefer a name without spaces. Makes
> parsing the log files easier

The problem is that "<pool name>" is not within our control, it is set
via configuration or by an API user.

To me something like "sling-Job Thread Pool-23" looks a bit strange.
Maybe "sling|Job Thread Pool|23" looks better?

As I said, I'm happy to have the name pattern changed, or change it
myself, if we come to an agreement.

Regards
Julian