Hi everyone,

Thank you all for electing me into this role and for the warm welcome, I am
honored!

I live in Switzerland and I have worked for Adobe since six years, mainly
on AEM/Sling and services deploying this stack. You may find more details
in my Linkedin profile [0].

I am looking forward to contribute more to Sling content distribution and
to the project overall!

Regards,

Timothee

[0] https://ch.linkedin.com/in/timothée-maret-3b3a754