Hi,

I had a brief look, and have some comments - sorry that I couldn't look
earlier:

- why is the interface HtmlClientService empty? I guess this makes this
service unusable and there is no way to create an HtmlClient.
- there is an   AbstractHtmlClientImpl but just one implementation. Can't
this be merged into a single class?
- although org.apache.sling.hapi.client.forms is exported, it's only
use is in an implementation. So why not make this private?
- There is no javadoc for Document and it's hard to figure out how to
use it.

I personally think we should fix these things first.

> We solved 3 issues for this initial
> release:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12337959
> Staging
> repository:https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1498/
> signatures:http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
> Usage:sh check_staged_release.sh 1498 /tmp/sling-staging
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Adobe Research Switzerland