On Tuesday 06 September 2016 08:14:13 Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> It was a response to a third party's legal demand, not a marketing fail. A
> change to the name used by the software is suggested, not just a change of
> the language name. In fact, the language name would not normally be an
> issue.

If it may be a legal issue* to the project I would have expected at least a
notice to the PMC's mailing list. And I wonder if removing Sightly from all
package and class names *now* is not the safest route to go.

Regards,
O.

* which doesn't rule out a marketing fail, as it's marketing's job to do brand
research and find out about possible naming conflicts