On 21.9.16 8:33 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Pushing filters as much into Oak has many performance advantages though
> compared to filter messages after delivery. Also Oak would easily able
> to support the delete use case described above.

In all cases, always, guaranteed?

For some definition of "all cases, always, guaranteed": yes ;-)

Obviously I'm only speaking for Oak here. Meaning, if you want to cover deletes in the way described Oak would support that. Obviously there is nothing Oak can do if other resource providers can't cover the delete case. At this point it is - as you say - up to Sling to define how to deal with it at a higher level of abstraction.

Michael