Is there a list or something of modules that the sling developers would like to
have someone work on?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacre...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:04 AM
To: dev <dev@sling.apache.org>
Subject: Re: sling attic / cleanup

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...1) There are modules where we have people who think should move to
> the attic, but also others think the modules should be kept.
>
> - contrib/auth/xing
> - contrib/commons/html
> - contrib/scripting/freemarker ..

I don't have strong opinions on those but suggest moving at list the first two
to attic.

> ...2) We scheduled contrib/jcr/js for removal, but it's indirectly
> referenced from contrib/explorers/resourceeditor.
> So we either keep both or move both to the attic. ...

contrib/explorers/resourceeditor has changed very little since
r1696091 from 2015-08-15 and the vast majority of commits are from Sandro who
hasn't been present here since January this year AFAICS.

So I suggest moving both modules to attic, it's easy to move back if needed.

-Bertrand