Hi Stefan

When analyzing the issue I noticed that the test was waiting for the
ResourceResolverFactory service to become available. However, it is
possible that the test starts before even all bundles in the
repository are active (SLING-6334[0]). Thus, especially on slow
systems, the likelihood of a timeout (10s by default) when waiting for
a service is increased. Furthermore, the system was polled for the
presence of the service every 50ms. In my local tests that seemed to
slow down the service becoming available by up to 3 seconds. Waiting
for the service can be done with a ServiceTracker instead of polling
(SLING-6335[1]).

After applying my changes, the time from when the test starts (after
all bundles are active) and the time the ResourceResolverFactory
becomes available went down from 10+ to ~3 seconds.

Regards
Julian

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6334
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6335