Hi all

I looked at a PaxExam-based i18n test yesterday[0]. It was failing due
to missing service user + configuration amendment, which was already
adjusted for the launchpad.

Furthermore noticing the long list of bundles installed into the
PaxExam container, I started thinking that it would be very convenient
to have a utility that can consume a provisioning file and use the
contained information as Pax-Exam-Options during the construction of a
test case. This way tests could depend on a released or snapshot
version of the launchpad[1], as well as defining their own
provisioning model.

It may also be helpful to allow re-using the versions of the bundles
defined in a provisioning model, but only installing the ones whose
grouId+artifactId are explicitly mentioned in the test.

WDYT?

Regards
Julian

[0]