Hi

While testing the IntelliJ plugin I discovered that a .content.xml file is
ignored and its parent becomes an “nt:folder” if the jcr:content is isolated by
a filter’s include.

This is what i have:

1) Node /etc/designs/base of type cq:Page
2) jcr:content of type cq:PageCongent
3) filter.xml with that entry:

<filter root="/etc/designs/base">
    <include pattern="/etc/designs/base/jcr:content"/>
</filter>

If I remove the include everything works fine. Build that CRX Package and
install it will yield the correct result even with the include.

I confirmed the bug in Eclipse Neon.2 with AEM Tooling 1.1.0 but I think it is
also present in 1.1.1.

I think the reason is that the VltFilter is receiving the node path
(/etc/designs/base) instead of the jcr:content (/etc/designs/base/jcr:content)
and that is refused by Jackrabbits’ DefaultWorkspaceFilter.

Let me know if I should create a ticket for it.

Cheers - Andy