I fixed the previous testing errors in for the sling-ide build 91, but build 92
fails now in

org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.TimeoutException: Timeout after: 5000
ms.: Could not find auto complete proposal using matcher table with item ()
        at
org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.SWTBotFactory.waitUntil(SWTBotFactory.java:437)
        at
org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.SWTBotFactory.waitUntil(SWTBotFactory.java:411)
        at
org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.finder.widgets.SWTBotEclipseEditor.waitUntil(SWTBotEclipseEditor.java:784)
        at
org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.finder.widgets.SWTBotEclipseEditor.getAutoCompleteProposals(SWTBotEclipseEditor.java:245)
        at
org.apache.sling.ide.test.impl.ui.sightly.SightlyAutocompletionTest$AutocompletionCallable.call(SightlyAutocompletionTest.java:145)
        at
org.apache.sling.ide.test.impl.ui.sightly.SightlyAutocompletionTest.attributeAutocompletion(SightlyAutocompletionTest.java:84)

@Robert: Do you have any idea how we could make the SWTBot based tests more
reliable. Should we increase the timeout like described in
https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/FAQ#Can_I_change_the_timeout_for_execution_of_SWTBot_tests.3F?