Hi,

I the Oak 1.6 release cycle a new file-based persistence was
introduced, spun off from oak-segment.

It's called oak-segment-tar, and to my knowledge it's supposed to be
'oak-segment, but done better'. oak-segment is also deprecated now.

I would suggest moving to oak-segment-tar with our current setup, which
 would mean:

- including oak-segment-tar.jar instead of oak-segment.jar
- configuring a different service in the Sling launchpad

The only downside is that the repository formats are not compatible, so
one would need to use oak-run to convert from oak-segment to oak-
segment-tar. I think that's not a huge deal for the Sling launchpad
though.

Thoughts?