Hi Dan,

Thanks for testing the release. I could not reproduce locally though. I
used the following steps:

$ sh check_staged_release.sh 1636 /tmp/sling-staging
$ cd
/tmp/sling-staging/1636/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.distribution.core/0.2.2
$ unzip org.apache.sling.distribution.core-0.2.2-source-release.zip
$ cd org.apache.sling.distribution.core-0.2.2
$ mvn test

What version of Java and Maven are you using ? How are you running the
tests ? Does it happen consistently ?

Generally, the tests seem to pass as well on Jenkins as part of running the
IT tests for both Java7 and Java8:

https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-contrib-extensions-distribution-core-1.7/
https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-contrib-extensions-distribution-core-1.8/

Regards,