Well, I personally think you'd be better of recutting the release.
After all, release votes are pretty much for the purpose of making
sure there are no legal issues with the release and not having the
proper licenses in place isn't good.

That said, if you fix it in trunk and get the majority of the votes I
suppose it isn't the end of the world as there are already releases of
the binary with this issue.

In other words, up to you (and maybe on how much work is involved in
recutting the release) but I would just declare this vote to continue
for the Engine only (so you don't have to recut that one) and start a
new one for the compiler.

regards,

Karl

--