Hi Robert,
thanks for the info. I think that script needs to be extended, because
currently this only considers the dependencies from slingfeature.txt (i.e.
bundles available at run time). In addition at least the compile time
annotations from
https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/tooling/maven/adapter-annotations
should be included as well. I will try to come up with a fix for that script.
Thanks,
Konrad