Hello again,

as mentioned in an other email [1] I wanted to create a Google Cloud based release process. Now I've created an initial working version with K8s on the Google Cloud. The goal of the project is, to provide a reusable production ready Sling infrastructure. It provides:
o a mostly declaritive infrastructure for Sling
o horizontal scalability for the application (not the DB)
o high availability through:
- auto recreation of the application and the Database instances
- unready applications removed from load balancing
- MongoDB Replica Set
o and a rollout of new application versions without downtime

You can check out the project at GitHub [2]. I'm looking forward to your bug reports, fixes, enhancements and comments!

[1] - Subject: 'Make Sling shiny - Basic CMS :: Sitebuilder, Google Cloud'
[2] - https://github.com/sandroboehme/sling-gce-k8s-launchpad

Best,

Sandro