Hi Karl,

I don't see think this is a problem. discovery.base is meant to be a 'base
bundle' that other discovery implementors can use (namely at the moment in
Sling: discovery.oak and discovery.impl) if they wish. In that sense its
an SPI that we should be free to change. The real API of discovery is
discovery.api, and that remains unchanged. So I think this is fine.

Cheers,
Stefan