since 2012 we try to update our sling logo because we are required to include a
"TM" in it (see [1]).

a few weeks ago chris millar contributed a new sling logo with these changes:
1. It uses the new Apache feather
2. The shoulder of the G matches the width of the upper horizontal rule
3. The curves of the lower left corner have been smoothed and matched to the
feather and the S.
4. The lower loop of the G has been smoothed out.
5. added "TM"

you can see both old and new logo in comparison here [2].

Please vote to approve this new logo:

  [ ] +1 Approve the new logo
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't approve, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

if it passes i will apply the PR to add it to the web console branding and
Launchpad content, and update the sling site as well. (not sure if there are
more places).
bertrand also recommended we should add a credit for chris on the sling website
(perhaps on the project team page?).

stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-2696
[2]