Hi,

I'm working on a path-bound servlet for testing purposes and want to
write a test using the Sling mocks. I am using the request path info as
a control to check what action is requested.

The servlet is bound to "/system/sling/testing/email", and I want to
use

"/system/sling/testing/email/config" as an action for requesting the
configuration and "/system/sling/testing/email/messages" for getting a
list of messages.

In my code I am asking for the HttpServletRequest.getPathInfo(), which
returns everything after the bind path.

In the test the pathInfo implementation [1] returns the whole request
path. I can short-circuit the logic, but my questions are:

1) is this intended or a bug?
2) is there another way of getting the path info for path-bound
servlets?

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: org.apache.sling.servlethelpers.getPathInfo