Hi,

I think that our samples could do with a little more usability. They
are fine as code samples, but sometimes fail short when trying them
out:

- missing configuration - usually loginAdmin whitelist
- extra bundle dependencies
- dependencies on SNAPSHOT/unreleased bundles

I'm not making any judgements on the usefulness or code quality, just
on how easy they are to load into a Sling launchpd.

I would like to propose some ease of access requirements for the
samples:

- build succeeds ( D'oh, but we have a sample build that's been failing
for some time )
- no SNAPSHOT dependencies ( we want users to be able to build without
adding extra repositories )
- no configuration required
- no non-default bundles required ( should deploy in the default
Launchpad )

The reason for adding these requirements is that they should be
immediately accessible and useful for our users. Asking them to chase
configurations and other bundles, especially when just starting out
with Sling, is too much in my opinion.

I'm not suggesting that we remove modules which don't satisfy these
criteria, just that we work towards that and ask more of any new
potential samples.

Thoughts?