On Tue, 2017-10-17 at 13:15 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> Great, thanks for that. Is it possible to directly expose the last
> build result in the Github PR though? I guess the according Jenkins
> Plugin should support that Ootb.

The result is exposed, but for merged pull requests it's a bit hidden.
In https://github.com/apache/sling-site/pull/3 click the 'View details'
button to expose the checks, including the Jenkins one.

In https://github.com/apache/sling-site/pull/2, which is not merged
yet, you will see a 'Checks' container at the bottom, including one
which says 'All checks have passed'. Click on 'Show all checks' to see
the Jenkins status.

Thanks,

Robert