On Mon, 2017-10-23 at 11:38 +0200, Konrad Windszus wrote:
> What about sling-reactor?
>
> This is a familiar naming in Maven [0] and IMHO that repo shouldn’t
> only contain a repo manifest but also a reactor pom.
>
> [0] - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2050241/what-is-the-reactor
> -in-maven

My intention would be to provide support for multiple tools. Google
repo and Maven would be one. I think it would be good to also generate
a gitslave file ( which is trivial ) for people who prefer that.

So I'd be wary of naming the repository is a way which is too specific
to a certain tool, which is why I avoided names like 'sling-manifest',
a repo-specific name.

It's not a big deal though if others find it more intuitive.