Here's the use case

My organization has decided that to conform to the GDPR, any sensitive data
should be encrypted while at rest. From a Sling perspective that is a challenge
since we've empowered the authors to create forms the way they want. So to be
on the safe side, we're looking at encrypting all form fields as they are
persisted, and then decrypting the values from the resource  when we need to
processes them.

Now I'm thinking of an EncryptionValueMap that will simplify this process and
encapsulate the functionality. You guys are usually ahead of me when I come up
with this stuff and I don't like replicating effort. So is there any
functionality currently or planned to handle encryption of resource values?

Thanks
Jason