On Thu, Apr 12, 2018, 12:10 Robert Munteanu <romb...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Andrei,
>
> On Thu, 2018-04-12 at 10:08 +0000, Andrei Dulvac wrote:
> > BTW, nexus OSS supports proxy docker registries. Do we have that
> > configured
> > on the apache nexus?
>
> (Please try not to top-post, it breaks the conversation flow)
>
> Not to my knowledge. What would be the benefit of doing that?

Sorry for top-posting. It's sometimes awkward from mobile.
The benefit, as I see it, is that it would be the same endpoint as other
apache artifacts  and it would show on repo.apache.org. Maybe maven plugins
_might_ even be able to pull them directly.

Imo, ideally we'd have a docker registry hosted in nexus,but this is the
next best thing.

- Andrei