Per some feedback from Stefan. I added the streaming capability directly to the
Resource interface as default methods. Which is just really, really, cool.

The current pull request has both the separate class and the Resource
modifications. Once I've gathered feedback I'll remove the option that we won't
be going with.

- Jason