Hi Jason,

I’m getting old and start forgetting things, so a link would help. I think
you’re referring to [0].

Personally I’d like a GraphQL implementation in Sling, because it would
theoretically allow us to fetch all the resources needed to render a page in
one go. This way scripts can become a bit more declarative, in the sense that
each of them could provide a query they’d require to execute in order to
retrieve their data.

Cheers,
Radu

[0] -