Hi,

I'm working on deploying Sling + Karaf in production so I think I will
focus on this part:

- making it easy to quick-start Sling for production use

- some comon strategies on how to work with content

- fix some issues around tooling and the process - right now I get a lot
of error messages in the logs, some of them should not be there

Regards,