Hi,

I am trying to update the resourceresolver module from 1.4.0 to 2.3.10
to fix some failures in configuring components that are needed by the
ResourceResolver.

However, this makes the
ResourceProviderTrackerTest#testReactivation fail, at line 210 [1].

Since I'm not familiar with neither the test nor the OSGi mocks code, I
would welcome another pair of eyes to either clarify what has changed
in the OSGi mocks or to pinpoint what expectation of the test is not
met.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-resourceresolver/blob/85c19139cfe5f174b65b2daf3791bc4af650ce1b/src/test/java/org/apache/sling/resourceresolver/impl/providers/ResourceProviderTrackerTest.java#L210