Hi Dan,

Using the annotations depends on what you intend to do with the bundle
and what you expect consumers of the bundle to do.

In the commit I see that only FileOptimizer is marked as a
@ConsumerType, which means that you expect consumers to typically
implement this interface, but not others exposed through the API.

If that's your intent, then the changes are fine.

Also a little hint, Github allows you to generate diffs without
whitespace by appending "?w=1" at the end of the URL, it's easier to
review this changeset like this

https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-file-optimization/commit/b8abe02a3e4290743cb89a5f8a4a077ec884be69?w=1

Thanks,

Robert