#  Validation of endpoints of URLS's - looking for invalid URL's

#  Modifying a URL to have a different prefix as part of a multi-tenant
implementation, user selects a resource to point to, or include into an
existing page. That resource is accessible via the tree but technically lives
in a different website.

# Looking at the resource that is being pointed to and adding a class to the
image based on the type of resource. This one is no longer valid, but at the
time we wanted to identify an image that was uploaded directly by an author
versus a dam image . So in the authoring environment we would modify the class
if the image had been directly uploaded so that it would be have a watermark on
it.

# Looking at a resource and modifying the page and link. We had a specific page
type called a modal page, whenever you linked to that page, instead of opening
in a new tab, the rewrite would detect that you are pointing to a modal page,
add the necessary calls to the css and js that the modal functionality needed
to work correctly and added a trigger so that the link worked as a trigger for
a modal call.

- Jason