Hi Eric,

On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 17:10 -0800, Eric Norman wrote:
> Would someone be able to review the changes done for those issues and
> if
> there are no objections to the code changes assist with releasing
> those two
> bundles?  I've never done that before and I not sure I even have
> sufficient
> rights to do it.

As a committer you are able to start a release vote, you only need a
PMC member at the end to promote the artifacts to dist.apache.org , see
[1] for more details.

In case you would like someone else to run the release feel free to ask
when ready, but I would suggest to try it yourself since you have
sufficient rights.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html