- we should remove libraries embedded in our sling modules, and convert embeds
of single classes probably to external dependencies

- include JPMS metadata in the bundles: not planned currently, we see no use
case justifying the effort

version numbers of sling bundles:
- we should increase (at least) the minor version when incompatible changes are
introduced like changing from R6 to R7 support to signal such changes to users
- we should increase the minor version of the bundle when some of the packages
where increased in minor version to signal non-trivial changes
- this should be documented

stefan